Access throughout the Corn Exchange has been approved by All Clear Designs and includes:
- Drop curb at the front of the building
- Fully automated outside door
- One level access from front door to wheelchair seating
- Lift for cinema use only. During emergencies access is via a stair climber
- Backstage, a fully accessible toilet to allow full access for disabled performers
- Lower level box office and bar counters
- Baby changing facilities are available
- Toilet for people with disabilities
- An infra-red sound enhancement system for the hard-of hearing has been installed for use with or without a hearing aid. Please reserve sets at the time of booking (to be collected from the Box Office prior to the event)
- We welcome both seeing and hearing Guide dogs. A bowl of water can be provided
- To enhance your safety and comfort we require patrons in wheelchairs to book a designated wheelchair space
- A dedicated row of seats, able to accommodate both wheelchair users and a companion, is integrated within the main body of the seating. A maximum of 7 wheelchairs can be accommodated per event at the Corn Exchange
- 2 wheelchairs are available for use on site - provided by King’s Lynn Mobility Centre. Please inform the Box Office should you require level access or have limited mobility as seats are
available for this purpose
To help us ensure we meet your needs please be aware that the area of the wheelchair space measures 4ft x 3ft (1m 20cm x 90cm) maximum.
Should your wheelchair not fit into this space, please contact box office on 01553 764864.
Electric Scooters will not be permitted into the auditorium.
Large print, audio and Braille brochures are available on request.